27. březen 2019
GLOBAL INTERNAL AUDITOR
Plzeňská 5a/3185 (Anděl), CZ-150 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic
Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage energy better. Our meters and solutions empower utilities and end-customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce their energy costs and contribute to a sustainable use of resources. As the largest global player in smart metering with one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, our products, solutions and services empower utilities and consumers with the data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today-and tomorrow.
We are looking for senior colleague - Global Internal Auditor who will join our Global Internal Audit team, face new challenges and provide value-added and business-oriented recommendations to improve company’s internal controls, governance and risk management processes
As Internal Auditor, you will deliver internal audits during a year that will span across various business processes such as accounting, procurement, sales, customer contracts and projects, human resources, research & development, operations, inventory management, compliance and code of conduct and information security.
- Assist on detailed risk assessment prior to assignments encompassing data analytics, financial statements review, operational information provided by the audited organization and other stakeholders (e.g. Group/regional management, functional responsible, other assurance providers, etc.).
- Present and defend his/her own findings at closing meetings.
- Define and maintain audit programs.
- Execute and interpret pre-defined data analytics -scripting not required-.
- Timely issuance of internal audit reports, ensuring good quality management action plans.
- Follow up on closure of audit findings.
- Participate in the development of the audit function improving its processes.
- Champion implementation and maintenance processes for audit management tools.
- Develop training material and communication tools.
- Lead small assignments under oversight and coaching from more senior team members as part of his/her development plan.
- Minimum 4 years of internal audit experience
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Qualifications as CPA, ACCA, CIA and/or CFE
- Experienced with automated internal controls in SAP. Familiar with CAATS. Knowledge of ACL or any other data analytics tool.
- Knowledge of Audit Management Tools (e.g. Team Mate, IDEA, Pentana, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Ability to structure and summarize complex situations and information. Draft good quality executive summaries
- Resilient. Able to absorb stress and being able to work under time pressure.
- Strong listening and communication skills across all levels
- Analytical thinking and solution driven
As member of Global Internal Audit team, you will cooperate with Head of Internal Audit and your senior colleagues, you will have a chance to be involved in interesting assignments and be coached by seniors.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, open-minded work environment and motivating benefits package - Cafeteria, pension contribution, Multisport Card, flexible working hours, sick days, home office etc.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.