18. únor 2019
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 160. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Gardner Denver´s Internal Audit Department is responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the organization´s global internal control environment, assessing compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements, and providing consultative support to address emerging risks and strategic initiatives across all business groups. As a leader within Gardner Denver´s Internal Audit Department, the Senior Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for leading the execution of smaller, less complex internal audits, SOX walkthroughs and testing, special projects and other audit activities, under the supervision of the audit managers and directors.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage assigned internal audit projects to complete all planned projects as scheduled within the allotted time frame and budget.
- For assigned audit projects, assist in the internal audit project preparation and planning activities to target key risk areas.
- Lead internal audit fieldwork for business process reviews and assessments including operational processes, financial reporting, internal controls and SOX walkthroughs and testing. May also lead portions of larger projects.
- Provide timely, clear, relevant and actionable feedback, tailored to the specific business environment, regarding audit findings or opportunities for improvement.
- Draft audit reports or other deliverables in a timely manner.
- Assist in following-up on outstanding audit findings or SOX deficiencies.
- Supervision of audit staff, guest auditors and external, co-sourced resources to ensure work is completed timely, accurately and adheres to department policies and procedures.
- Maintain and contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal audit methodology, processes and department policies and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Bachelor´s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline (e.g. business administration, economics) and relevant work experience. Advanced degree and relevant professional certifications (e.g. CPA, CIA) highly desired.
- Two to three years of experience in public accounting, internal audit, or general accounting or finance functions within a corporate environment, with one year of supervisory experience.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry with a global organization is preferred.
- Strong understanding of US SOX requirements and experience in documenting and testing SOX controls.
- Knowledge of or experience in fraud examinations, investigations support and legal compliance areas (e.g. FCPA, trade compliance) is a plus.
- Experience using SAP and consolidation software for audit related purposes is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, Project and Visio. Experience using automated audit techniques and data analytics is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English. Additional language skills are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for Free
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- ACCA courses
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Refreshment at workplace for free
CONTACT E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFORMATION: HERE.